Friday, November 18, 2011

CD7 update

So I was waiting to hear back from the nurse today until I updated everything but the call didn't reveal the rest of the labs I was waiting for, they're still pending.

I went yesterday from my CD7 scan and labs.

I need to mention that I am about to ask my nurse to make sure I don't get a certain girl drawing my blood again. She seriously sucks and I get her every.single.time I am there. I honestly don't mind being stuck a couple times, but don't stick me...go through the vein and then proceed to DIG AROUND IN MY ARM. Yesterday I got a little nauseated when she was going pretty much 180 degrees in either way from where she put the needle in at. So my veins suck, bad....like if I were dying, I have one good vein in my left AC and the only other vein that is a guarantee hit would be my jugular in my neck. I have had so much blood drawn and pretty much all my IV's in my left AC because no one wants to deal with the shitty veins elsewhere.

So I have started limiting how much access I give to my left AC for blood draws. I am fearful that if there was a time where I really needed urgent fluids or blood drawn, they wouldn't be able to use my left AC b/c of scar tissue. So my idea is to only let them use that arm once every 7-10 days so it has sufficient time to heal.

So anyways my scan was okay. I still have some free fluid in my uterine cavity. The RE didn't seem too worried about it but I am worried b/c I am done bleeding and not really sure if it will interfere with getting and staying pregnant. Here are my stats from the scan:

R ovary- 12 follies less than 10mm
L ovary- 13mm, 12mm, 11mm. CL from last cycle 15mm. About 6 measuring less than 10mm.

Lining 5mm.



So my labs came back (except fasting insulin and glucose) and they were okay. I didn't note my CD3 labs, so I'll list both to compare. The RE isn't super satisfied with my e2 levels, he feels they should be higher so I did have to increase my stims and decrease the low dose.

CD3:
e2= 23.87
p4= 0.4

CD7:
e2= 57.28
p4= 0.4

So, here is the breakdown for meds for yesterday and today:

Increase follistim 125ic
Decrease low dose 10cc

I go back for a CD9 scan and labs tomorrow morning. I feel like things are moving along a lot faster this cycle than last. I had originally thought I was going to be triggering around Tues/Weds and IUI's would be Weds-Fri at some point. Now I think I'll be triggering Sun/Mon with IUI's somewhere between Mon-Weds.

Nothing is more fitting than basting my uterus with my husbands sperm a day or so before we baste the turkey for Thanksgiving. Sorry for the crudeness....I'm feeling a little feisty today.

All right, I'm off to walk the dog before it gets dark. I'll update tomorrow after I know more.

No comments:

Post a Comment