Sunday, November 13, 2011

CD3, IUI #3

A few days late but better late than never.

We kind of contemplated taking the next 2 cycles off but decided that our excuse of the holidays wasn't really a good enough excuse.

So AF showed up on 11/11/11...what a marvelous fact I'll remember for the rest of my life. What was even better is that it was the middle of the night, so I woke up at 2:30am to a mess. I didn't have another pair of yoga pants in the bathroom but I did have a pair of meds fleece pants that I decided to put on so I didn't have to wake up Chris trying to find another pair of yoga pants to sleep in. I climbed back into bed and quickly realized that I would need a pair of yoga pants because I couldn't even move in the fleece ones. I dropped my phone in the closet using it as a light. In the end, I ended up waking up Chris but he didn't remember it in the morning.

I went for CD3 scan and labs today. My lining is at 2mm, I do have some free fluid in my uterus that is excess blood that I will lose. My right ovary had 22 follicles less than 10mm and my left ovary had about 10 follicles less than 10mm. I have 2 CL cysts on my left ovary (which is where I ovulated last cycle) that are measuring 20mm and 13mm. The 13mm one is collapsed on two sides and the RE said as long as neither are making any hormones we're good to go this cycle.

One of the nurses called today and my labs looked good. My e2 was 23 and fsh was 6.1 so things are moving forward.

I'll be using follistim and low dose hcg during stims again and ovidrel at trigger. We will automatically put me on Prometrium 200mg 2X a day vaginally at 3dpo. The RE said it is NOT normal for AF to show up early while using injects or on any medicated cycle.

I am still angry that last cycle was a bust because my LP wasn't even long enough to have an implantation. It seems like it was a waste of money, meds and time on everyone's part. At least we tweaked how I responded and can have a better idea of how this cycle will go, if it happens like last time.

Thats all for now, just hoping that lucky IUI #3 is our shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment