Friday, December 9, 2011

Worry

I try so hard not to worry about things but some days/times I can't help when my mind wanders.

I was doing pretty good, the spotting had stopped for 2 days and the cramping was very minimal.

Well, yesterday mid day the cramping got pretty intense and a few hours later I was spotting. It's still got a little brownish tint to it but it's also got a pinkish hint too....which combined with the intense cramping really got my head in bad places.

I am emotionally trying to detach myself and prepare for this pregnancy to end as the rest have. I was so tired yesterday afternoon, couldn't fall asleep b/c I was cramping and finally went up to bed around 7 to take a nap. I figured Chris would call from work around 8:30ish so his call would wake me up. I woke up around 9:15 on my own. I really wanted to talk to my husband, to let him know my worries and just hear his voice. I tried calling him but got his voicemail, they must have been busy. He didn't ever get back to me.

I really wish that I could sleep through the entire first trimester so that my mind doesn't wander and freak out so much.

I am glad Chris will be home the next 4 days.

Sorry, not much of an update...more just me worrying.

No comments:

Post a Comment