Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Moving right along

So I am 12dpo today and had a repeat beta/p4 and also had my TSH drawn.

My 10dpo beta was 12.98 and my p4 was 21. The RE wasn't concerned about the number being lower since I was catching the pregnancy early.

I got a little worried on Sunday, about an hour or two after I gave myself my first Lovenox shot...I started spotting. I spotted on/off Sunday and a little into Monday and haven't had much since then except when I go to the bathroom...sorry TMI. : D

I've also had a little bit of cramping here and there but nothing too severe, it's more like I feel like I pull a muscle if I do too much. I'm trying to drink plenty of water and just take it easy.

Todays results are moving in the right direction.

My nurse is betting on multiples. I actually swore on the phone a few times when she said that.

My beta today is 68 and my p4 is 33. My TSH went up to 3.25 so I need to double up on my synthroid.

So I go back on Saturday for another beta/p4 and then again on Monday.

My first ultrasound is 12/19.

We are still not out of the woods but we are moving in the right direction and that is an excellent thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment